Saturday, March 28, 2009
Monday, March 23, 2009
Thursday, March 12, 2009
I can not believe our little guy is so grown up! I love these little Steelers PJ's he is so cute in them! Some things about our little man in the past month...
- He has almost graduated the bottle.
- He loves to feed himself with his fingers.
- He LOVES books & sitting in your lap looking at all the pictures!
- Loves bath time.
- He is cranky in the mornings (like his mommy & daddy)... until he gets some cuddle time.
- Loves Mexican food.
- He is almost running which is really cute!
- He has tons of hair in the back & it sticks out over his ears like "wings" I think it's almost time for a trim...sad!
- He loves to play chase.
I can't believe that next month at this time I will be posting pictures of his first birthday.I hope the years slow down a little bit or before I know it he'll be off to college.
Thursday, March 05, 2009
This is the pan.I think next time I will cook the two sides separately. The bottom didn't cook as well as the top.
This is the top of the top,all ready to be placed.One thing about this... Once you place the icing on the cake you loose all the lines that are on it so you have to make up your own.That was tricky!
Mom blowing out her candle.
And the end result! It was YUMMY!
* Note My mom is not actually 29 years old.She is 30! ;)